Sasha Branner’s basic philosophy
- Swedish is and should be a living language that evolves as society changes.
- I want to promote a modern, easily accessible language that unites people instead of driving a wedge between them.
- I hope to contribute to the community and help individuals through doing what I can best, namely conveying a message from one language to another. Personally, I believe that communication is at the heart of everything and this is precisely what I do.
- I advocate an equal, open, tolerant and multicultural society where language and communication play an important role.
- I delivery high-quality translations and take great pride in creating distinct, accurate texts that are well suited to the target audience.