This is what one of my customers has to say: Sasha also has an excellent understanding of the texts on which she works, and she is meticulous both in terms of subject research and reviewing her own translations. Sasha is always extremely helpful and flexible in situations that require restructuring projects and deadlines
- Has a good feel for the nuances of language.
- Holds a master’s degree in Italian.
- Studied translation at the Institute for Interpretation and Translation Studies, Stockholm University.
- Took university courses in law and the legal system.
- Lived, studied, worked and practiced Italian in Perugia and Rome.
Employed as technical translator at Ricoh Sweden (formerly NRG Scandinavia AB).
Worked as project manager and translator at Tranflex AB, a translation agency where I learned most everything you need to know as a translator today. The skills I acquired there gave me a good foundation to stand on when I decided to start Branner Translation.